Saturday, May 16, 2009

Ctrl+Alt+Delete








Now before any of you geeks out there begin to get a rise out of my title..let me burst your bubble and let you know that I am not about to go into some long techie talk. Recently as the seasons changed and the flowers began to bloom, I sudddenly felt that it was time for a change in my life. Every time that I would discuss this with some one for some strange reason I would always throw the phrase "Ctrl- Alt- Delete" in there, as in restarting my life. Lord only knows how I came up with this comparison (it's clever regardless if I must say!). As prepare to leave my 20"s behind, I realized that I dont have many of the things that I planned to have by the time I reached this age. Now while I will spare you from going into the detailed inventory of all the things, I will go on to say that by writing this blog I instantly feel as if I'm one step closer to my life's goal. Words cannot explain what a creative release I experience when I write or talk about things that I love, over the several months I am truly dedicating my energy to me. I now wake up every morning with a purpose and a plan..there are no more "pointless' days filled without productivity. Claiming my spot in success is no longer an after thought, it's in the forefront of my mind. Ladies if your feeling that some things are missing in your life make this your season to live your life to the fullest. Aspire to achieve and dare to be determined and last but not least maintain "faboulosity"(thanks Kimora) while doing so. So go ahead and press Ctrl-Alt-Delete on your life and let the success begin!.



Sincerly


B.G.B

No comments:

Post a Comment