Sunday, May 17, 2009

She's gotta have it!!

This is for anyone who has inquired about my makeup, skin care, or perfume staples. Thankyou for your constant compliments and I hope this list helps you in any way.
  1. Noxema Triple clean face wash
  2. Hope in a jar moisturizer by Philosophy(high end) or L'oreal daily active(low end)
  3. M.A.C foundation(high end) or Milani pressed powder(low end) but both are great
  4. Fiberwig mascara(high end) or Maybelline colossal lash(low end)
  5. Nars blush ( Taj Mahal, Orgasm, Angelika) no low end here I'm too hooked!
  6. M.A.C lipgloss (high end) or L'oreal HP lipgloss( low end)
  7. O.P.I nailpolish (high end) or Brucci(low end)
  8. Makeup forever or Urban decay eyeshadow( high end) or Milani (low end)
  9. Unforgivable( limited ed. scent in black bottle) by Sean John, Omnia Amythest by Bulgari, Pleasures by Estee Lauder, Pink sugar by Aqualina(my favorite), Ocean & Almond cookie by Carol's daughter, Heavenly kiss by Victoria's secret.

In Case you could not tell I have an uber addiction to perfume and I never leave the house without it. Also please remember that I mix and match my makeup which means I am in no way confined to wearing make up from one brand or price point..NO FUN IN THAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment